If your loved one requires to reside in a retirement home or nursing home, they may require services to assist them during their day to day activities. Together with Tender Nursing Care we can determine the time of day and the frequency of visits needed to maximize the benefits to your family member. All our caregivers are updated with current infection and prevention control practices.
Our Services Include
• Diabetes Management, Assistance & Education
• Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care Assistance
• Dialysis Assistance Services
• Nursing Assessment & Education
• Care Planning & Management
• Discharge Support & Assistance
• In-Home Rehabilitation Services
• Pre & Post General Surgery Care
• Medication Administration, Reminders & Oversight
• Escorting Clients to Appointments
• Palliative Care Assistance
• Meal Planning & Preparation
• Bathing & Personal Care
• Light Housekeeping
• Registered Nurse on Call 24/7
Our Case Managers
All Case Managers at Tender Nursing Care are Registered Nurses.
Conduct care-planning assessments, identify client care needs, and provide individualized, client-centered solutions.
Assist with transitioning clients and their families to or from a retirement complex, assisted care facility, or nursing home.
Act as a liaison with families and medical professionals, overseeing care and promptly alerting families to problems.
Screen, arrange and monitor other in-home help or services.
Review medical history and offer referrals to geriatric specialists.
Offer counseling and support.
Why Hire A Geriatric Care Manager?
The process of finding appropriate care and medical services is often confusing and overwhelming for both patients and their loved ones. Tender Nursing Care blends home care and geriatric care management services to help ease our clients through this difficult time. We will help identify needs and coordinate the appropriate services for you or your loved ones to enhance the quality of life in the privacy of your own home. We are dedicated to providing the highest standard of care from friendly, attentive, compassionate, and highly trained professionals.